The CI Twin Pin is the result of a collaboration between Britt Merrick and Mikey February. It's is an all-around performer designed to give you all the benefits of a loose and responsive twin fin without sacrificing the speed and hold necessary from a trailing rear fin. You'll find this board fun in weak everyday conditions from knee high all the way up to conditions like hollow overhead+ J-Bay.
- Varial Foam core and Infused Glass for a long lasting, highly responsive board
- Works in waves small to overhead and hollow+
- Low rails, flat bottom, and rolled out into a vee exit ensures this board will hold and respond.
- Black beauty-style hard edge throughout the board for stronger hold and control.
- Ideal for beginner/intermediate to advanced shortboarders+
- Can be ridden the same height as your standard shortboard +- a couple inches depending on preference.
- 100% made in the USA
Click here to see our in stock Varial Channel Islands Surfboards.