The Maytrix is one of SMTH Shapes’ most popular and proven high-performance models. Jordy wanted a reactive and fast board when touring through Europe and after his extensive feedback the Maytrix was born.
This is a great choice when looking to step down for smaller conditions and expand your quiver’s range.
Matt McGillivray qualified for the WCT surfing this board and provided crucial feedback for surfers of all levels looking to meet their performance interests.
- Varial Foam core and Infused Glass for a long-lasting, highly responsive board
Moderate entry rocker for faster glide in everyday conditions.
Wider nose outline for ease of paddling into waves.
- The wider nose also provides more landing area and stability for airs.
Maytrix design offers a hip in front of the fins for more sensitivity & control.
- Rocker can be tuned according to the wave type.
- More rocker for punchier/larger surf for more speed and vertical control.
- Good for intermediate to advanced shortboarders in most conditions waist-high to overhead+.
- 100% made in the USA at Varial HQ.