- 5’6" x 20.20" x 2.51", 30.63L
- Varial Foam core and Infused Glass for a long lasting, highly responsive board
- The "Hip Fish" derives from the original fish. The Steve Lis fish.
A little "hip" behind the fins to add a little break point to an otherwise straight outline, this gives it a little whip!
Beak nose leads you to a medium to low rail which is easy to get in the water.
- Channels are deep and relatively short for grip in the water.
- Polyester Resin
- Standard Glass: 4 + 4oz deck, 4oz bottom
- 2-Fin, Futures Black
- Finished Weight: 5.6 Lbs
- 100% made in the USA
Not your dimensions? Click here to see what else is in stock!