The CI Pro was designed by Britt Merrick with vital feedback provided by Parker Coffin. The result was the most rockered out board that CI has to offer in their lineup and a definitive high performance surfboard.
- 5'10" x 18 5/8 x 2 5/16 26.9 L
- Varial Foam core and Infused Glass for a long lasting, highly responsive board
- Polyester Resin - Clear
- Continuous rocker allowing snappy response in critical sections.
- Curved outline compliments medium tucked rails for serious on rail turns.
- A more moderate lift exiting out the tail still allows for speed maintenance and generation.
- A subtle single concave and double through the fins grants the benefit of speed and rail to rail transition without getting hung up on anything excessive.
- Best in everyday conditions from waist+ to over head+
- Futures - White Thruster
- Standard Glass: 4 + 4oz deck, 4oz bottom
- Finished Weight: 4.8 lbs
- 100% made in the USA
- Shaped by Channel Islands at their factory
Looking for something else? Click here to see what's in stock.