Meet the winning surfboard for the 2023 Stab in the Dark with Italo Ferreira, the CI 2.Pro! The 2.Pro boasts the same outline and bottom contours that won the 2022 SITD with Jack Robinson but utilizes a reduced overall rocker.
- Varial Foam core and Infused Glass for a long lasting, highly responsive board
- Maintaining the goal of ultimate performance, the 2.Pro introduces added speed via the reduced rocker
- Maintains the same subtle single concave to slight double through the fins allowing the board to sit in the water and create that familiar connected feeling through transitions
- Curved outline compliments medium tucked rails for serious on rail turns
- Easier to surf for a wider range of surfers in a greater variety of waves
- 100% made in the USA
Looking for something else? Click here to see what's in stock.