This is a 100% hand shaped custom board, made with Varial Foam and Infused Glass.
William Aliotti and Ryan Lovelace started off on this shape as a travel fish bound for Indo and beyond; what resulted was an extremely fun high-performance twin that seems as comfortable in onshore California slop as it does in standup Indo tubes.
- 5’4" x 19 3/4" x 2 1/4"
- For the softer, quicker waves that fits between your shortboard and a keel fish
- Plenty of volume, but refined in the tips to stay sensitive and not fight your transitions between shortboard and alternative
- Good for knee high to overhead.
- Airs, tubes, slop, slashes…Covered
- 100% made in the USA
- Polyester Resin
- Strong Infused Glass Technology: 6 + 4oz deck, 6oz bottom
- Butterfly tail patch
- Twin Fin, Futures - White
- Finished Weight: 5.7 lbs
- Shaped by Trimcraft shapers in their shaping bays
Not your dimensions? Click here to build your custom Will's Fish.